• Intense monitoring of accounts payable and receivable.
• Handling daily receipts, monthly revenue intake sheets, spreadsheets files and inter-company reports and communications to investors, partners and stakeholders.
• Ensuring that all monthly transactions are accurately recorded.
• Participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting cycles and preparing monthly financial statements.
• Handling JIB, revenue, and other monthly processes
• Performing monthly revenue related tasks and analysis including monthly revenue close process and reconciliations related to deferred revenue accounts
• Supporting external audit activities
• 2-4 years of oil and gas accounting and analysis experience
• BA in accounting or financial management required and CPA or CPA eligible preferred
• Proficiency on Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills required.
• Proficiency with WolfePak or Ogsys accounting software
• Familiar with ARO, Depletion, Impairment and other industry specific calculations
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Must have strategic and variable problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
• Ability to make executive financial decisions with ease.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.