As a Local CDL Truck Driver, you will be responsible for the safe loading, transportation, and delivery of gasoline, diesel fuel, Motor Oil, propane, tires, or merchandise to our truck stops or directly to a customer's place of business. Hiring for full time, part time, nights and weekends.
Other duties include: * Conducting pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer
* Completing pre-shift safety inspection form
* Checking oil prior to starting vehicle
* Fueling truck
* Cleaning cab of truck
* Attending pipeline safety meeting
* Sticking tanks prior to, and after, delivery of fuel
* Remaining outside by hoses while making delivery
* Completing daily log
* Turning in pay sheets
* Training new drivers
* Scheduling time for truck to be washed
***This position will work weekends and holidays***
In this Local CDL Truck Driver role, you must be focused on safety, detail-oriented, and able to do the job right the first time!
Other requirements of the CDL Truck Driver role include:* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Hazmat, Airbrakes, Doubles/Triples, and Tanker (X End.) - Company will train and help with license requirements if needed
* Current D.O.T. physical examination card
* An excellent driving and safety record, a must!
* At least 2 years of recent Driving experience, preferred
* Previous experience in Oil and Gas Transportation, a plus
* Must pass Criminal Background Check, including Motor Vehicle Records, D.O.T., and Employment reference verification
* Regularly required to lift and / or move items up to 80 pounds
* Vision requirements: Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision
We offer a great benefits package:
*Health & Dental Insurance
*Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
*Payroll Direct Deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts
*Career Advancement - We promote from within!