Oasis Petroleum, LLC
Job ID 2018-2263
The Production Assistant will provide routine to more complex assistance in support of field production activities including, but not limited to, preparing correspondence and compliance reports, filing and material handling. This position is located in Williston ND and will report to the Production Operations Manager. Level and salary commesurate with experience.
Essential Job Functions
* Obtain run tickets from lease operators and review production explorer records, resolve discrepancies and generate reports.
* Prepare and maintain tracking spreadsheets as necessary.
* Prepares and edits letters, prepares/assists with PowerPoint presentations, and manages spreadsheet files
* Perform general office duties (maintain office supplies, make copies, answer phones and direct calls, filing, etc.)
* Assisting Lease Operators, Production Foreman and Production Superintendent daily
* Generate weekly and monthly oil and gas volume reports
* Assist with monthly budget reports
* Takes notes in meetings; drafts and proofreads communication sent out by department
* Other duties as assigned for business needs
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and duties outside of their normal responsibilities as assigned by their supervisor.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Strong organizational skills
* Good communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Products including Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
* Live within 15 miles of Williston, ND
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Associates degree or higher
* Prior oil and gas experience with an understanding of oil and gas operations and terminology
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Oasis Petroleum, LLC
Website : http://www.oasispetroleum.com
Oasis is the premier operator in the Williston Basin, possessing both coveted assets and creative people that drive the success of the Company. We are on the forefront of technology deployment, operational efficiencies, and infrastructure development. Our 492,000 net acres in the Williston Basin are highly concentrated and are prospective for the Bakken, Three Forks and other potential horizons. As we develop this acreage position that is in the heart of the play, we expect to increase long-term shareholder value while maintaining a conservative balance sheet. We have a long history of acquiring and exploiting oil and gas assets; which has been characterized by capital discipline coupled with differential views of the market. While we have a great track record of rapidly growing production and reserves, we do not subscribe to the idea of growth at any cost.