Baker Hughes, Inc.
Field Service Coordinator (Thru Tubing Fishing) - Odessa, TX','1804746','!*!
Baker Hughes, a GE company
(NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated
oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied
heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people
to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers
acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and
safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel.
Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds,
machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying
breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120
countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service
infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing
smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE
company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has
an opening for an experienced Field Service Coordinator (Thru Tubing Fishing)
to be based in Odessa, TX.
· Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical
personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration
and technical support
· Responsible for multiple or single products /services
· Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s)
· Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff
· Handles special projects as assigned
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE
policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
· High school diploma or equivalent education
· 3 years Thru Tubing Fishing / Wellbore Interventions experience
· Competent in running multiple medium to high-risk applications in
the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
· Time management and organizational skills
· Strong communication skills – able to interface and communicate
effectively with customers
· Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and
drilling/work over rig operations
· Ability to work efficiently in teams
· Ability to perform duties in various outdoor weather conditions
· Flexibility to work and be on call at various times and days as
· Two-year Technical Degree preferred
· Previous Field Service Coordinator experience
· Previous AMO or motor maintenance overhaul experience
· Supervisory and or leadership skills and experience
· Career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic
· Competent in running low to medium risk applications in other
Baker Hughes, a GE company is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to
race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
','Services','North America-United States-Texas-ODESSA','Field Service Coordinator (Thru Tubing Fishing) - Odessa, TX
Baker Hughes, Inc.
Website : http://www.bakerhughes.com
Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) creates value from oil and gas reservoirs with high-performance drilling, evaluation, completions and production technology and services, integrated operations and reservoir consulting. Our solutions are designed to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity for the global oil and gas industry. Baker Hughes was formed in 1987 with the merger of Baker International and Hughes Tool Company—both founded over 100 years ago when R.C. Baker and Howard Hughes, Sr. conceived ground-breaking inventions that revolutionized the fledgling petroleum era. Since those earliest advancements, we’ve never stopped searching for solutions to conquer the next frontier.