Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. The Company has established itself as one of the most experienced resource play companies in the industry, having drilled over 900 horizontal wells since the early 2000's. The Company's operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas and the Delaware Basin in West Texas.
Carrizo is expanding their operations in the Delaware Basin, adding approximately 16,508 net acres recently acquired from ExL Petroleum Management, LLC in Reeves and Ward counties.
Carrizo is building a team to develop and support our new assets. We offer highly competitive salaries, annual incentive plans, and generous benefits. Carrizo seeks an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Construction Foreman, Water Management and Pipelines based in Pecos, Texas.
As a Construction Foreman, Water Management and Pipelines you will oversee and direct the execution of all phases of pipeline and water management facilities construction, repair, and maintenance projects. Other duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Provide leadership and guidance for the execution of all phases of water pipeline construction projects
* Works with various departments to ensure right-of-way compliance
* Responsible for all phases of construction and maintenance of salt water disposal facilities
* Design and construct water management infrastructure to cost-effectively store, blend, transport, and use or dispose of diverse sources of water to support production, drilling and completions activities
* Working closely with engineering personnel, writes and reviews project work scopes and specifications, including cost estimates and budget development, sourcing and logistics
* Directs the daily construction activities, including scheduling workers, delivery of equipment and materials
* Oversees and coordinates with outside contractors and vendors to ensure construction projects are completed within the given budget and timeframe
Successful candidate must have minimum High School Diploma or equivalent with minimum of 7 years of experience in oil and gas and or water handling facility construction, or equivalent experience in construction management, production operations, or midstream construction experience in the oil/gas industry. Candidate must have prior supervisory experience and a valid TX driver's license.
Interested, qualified candidates may submit a resume (referencing applicable job code) to ****. We will contact qualified candidates directly to conduct interviews.