Marathon Oil Company.
Job Title: Control Room Operator
The successful candidate will provide coordination of SCADA controls and data with all operations and support groups: Control Room Operator. This position will report to the control room supervisor and drive consistency and collaboration through processes, practices and digital oilfield techniques across BAT operations. Personnel will be responsible for planning and maintaining steady operations in the control room and ensuring strong working relationships with other BAT business groups. The successful candidates will be based in Dickinson,
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Monitor Central Facility and Well Site Locations through SCADA System.
- Manage incoming alarms and contact appropriate field personnel.
- Assist in Optimizing Production by Identify production variances
- Address all incoming phones calls.
- Manage Reports needed by management team.
- Work with SCADA admins to improve development of SCADA system.
- Dispatch Oil and Water Loads
- Manage Oil and Water Sales Pipelines
- Manage Critical Defeat Requests
- Monitor Well and Facility Equipment and Production Rates
- Interact and share ideas with production team
- Communicating often with field operators and production supervisors
•High School Diploma or equivalent required
•Two or more years' experience in the oil & gas industry preferred
•Computer Skills: Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products
•Time Management: Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at one time is required
•Communication: Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, planning, and organizing skills
•Schedule Hours: operator will work 7days on 7days off 12hr schedule, with rotating day and night shifts.
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. With a material position in four of the best oil-rich U.S. resource plays in different stages of development, we offer a variety of career opportunities, whether you're a recent college graduate or an experienced professional. You'll have the tools to develop and refine the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Dickinson || ND || United States (US) || Not Applicable; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:LI; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Field and Drilling Operations || Not Applicable || || 25101 ||
Marathon Oil Company.
Website : http://www.marathonoil.com/
Marathon Oil believes that a reputation for integrity is one of the most important assets any company can possess. We support strong corporate governance as it adds more transparency for investors and more accountability for those in positions of financial stewardship.