Job ID 2018-9243
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Drill Rig Operator.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the worlds largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit ***************
* Operate drill rig for cathodic protection anode well projects at customer sites
* Coordinate work efforts to start projects by communicating with client
* Organize and instruct crew members on being prepared for upcoming projects
* Work in the field on non-drill related projects as needed
* Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to Construction Manager
* Assist in minor maintenance of drill rig equipment, as needed
* Obtain drill licenses from other states as required or needed
* Maintain a valid drivers license and a CDL drivers rating
* Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the Construction Supervisor
* Restore job site to conditions found prior to beginning work
* Rotary mud drilling experience, ideally up to depths of 500 ft at 10 to 12 holes
* Must have Class A CDL, preferably with tanker endorsement
* Knowledge of Cathodic Protection systems helpful
* Must be mechanically inclined and mechanical experience with the drill is helpful
* Ability to adjust to work related demands without becoming frustrated
* Prefer candidate resides or plans to reside within 60 miles of Santa Fe Springs, CA office
* Must be able to travel overnight
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Per Diem, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?