Murphy Oil Corporation
Job Posting / Description Job Posting is pre-populated for your convenience.
No additional information is required.
Please continue with the process of creating a requisition.
Auto req ID 69234BR
Job Posting If your goal is to begin a fantastic career working up to 40 hours per week where your talents will be valued and respected; Murphy USA is an outstanding employer of choice. When you choose a career in retail operations with Murphy USA, you are choosing to work at the heart of our business. To be successful as an Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you need energy, excellent work ethic, a great attitude, and a smile. You will interact with our valued customers, lead our sales associates, and deliver the legendary customer service that Murphy USA and our associates are known for providing.
* Providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience.
* Responding and resolving customers requests and concerns.
* Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions.
* Operating cash register.
* Restocking merchandise.
* Supporting the Store Manager in all store operations.
* Helping lead the team to exceed the stores performance goals and objectives.
* Performing job related duties as assigned.
* Must be 18 Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois.
* Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy attitude are essential.
* Cash Handling Skills.
* Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching.
* Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
HIGHLIGHTS: Murphy understands that a career is about much more than a paycheck and benefits. Thats why we do our best to provide the most supportive and enjoyable atmosphere possible for our employees.
* When you know that you are making a difference in the lives of those around you.
* When you go to work every day looking forward to the day ahead of you.
* When the decisions you make on the job really matter to those whom you serve.
* Murphy USA offers a fast paced environment where bright, talented individuals who are willing to work hard are valued and can make a difference.
* Murphy USA can help you schedule your work around your busy life.
* Murphy USA operates over 1,200 locations in 23 states and is adding new locations every year. The growth provides career advancement opportunities for top performing team members.
Murphy USA Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other class or category protected by federal, state, or local law.
(For Retail Field Jobs Only) Store City Thornton
Store Number/Dept Number ******
Store Zip 80023
Store Address 14375 Lincoln St.
(For Retail Field Jobs Only) Store State Colorado
Job Category Assistant Store Manager
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Murphy Oil Corporation
Website : http://www.murphyoilcorp.com
Murphy Oil Corporation is an international oil and gas company that conducts business through various operating subsidiaries. The Company produces oil and natural gas in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, and Republic of the Congo and conducts exploration activities worldwide. The Company owns marketing operations in the United States and the United Kingdom, including a refinery in Milford Haven, Wales. Murphy USA Marketing Co. (Murphy Oil USA, Inc.) operates retail gasoline stations under the Murphy USA® brand across 23 states in the U.S. These are high-volume, low-cost retail gasoline stations, primarily in the parking areas of Wal-Mart Supercenters. Murphy Oil USA, Inc. also operates a network of 7 Company-owned terminals. These terminals, along with numerous third-party terminals, provide fuel supply to our retail network and wholesale customers throughout 23 states.