connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Exxon Mobil Corporation.
Terminal Operator (Pipeline - Wink)
Location: Wink, TX, US Company: ExxonMobil
Pre-Employment Testing Required
This Operations and Mechanical (O&M) position requires pre-employment
testing. After submitting your application for this position you will
receive an email to complete the online assessment. If you have
already taken the assessment, you DO NOT have to re-test; however, you
MUST click the test link in order for your results to appear in your
In order to be considered for this position, candidates MUST complete
the pre-employment assessment prior to the close of the requisition.
Candidates who complete the assessment after the requisition has
closed will not be considered.
REQUISITON CLOSE DATE: Thursday, May 31, 2018 @ 11:59 PM Central
* Responsible for the day-to-day operations within the terminal.
This position will have on call emergency responsibilities, with
the possibility of overtime and weekend call outs.
* This position may be required to provide relief to other
Coordinators in their work area. Shifts vary by terminal location
and are often ten or twelve hours in duration. Must be willing to
work in the proximity of various hydrocarbon products, electrical
circuits, and machinery. This position participates in alcohol and
drug testing programs (i.e., DOT and/or Company).
* Position does not include relocation benefits or travel expense
reimbursement associated with the pre-employment process
* Maintain an incident free workplace by adhering to various Company
* Perform facility maintenance, including cleaning facilities,
grounds upkeep, painting, etc.
* Read and understand station flow and pipeline alignment drawings
* Responsible for the accurate measurement and sampling of crude
oils, products, and natural gas liquids
* Utilize computer software to perform various data input, product
tracking, reporting, and company communication
* Perform to highest safety standards, including reporting all
incidents and discrepancies
* Daily duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Daily inspections and facility maintenance
* General filing and data Entry
* Loading rack surveillance (i.e. driver certification, driver
observations, alarm management, etc.)
* Product inventory
* Product quality assurance (i.e. tank certification, product
* Troubleshooting mechanical equipment
* Able to ascend to the top of tanks to perform gauging or other
* Ability to plan daily work activities in accordance with
established Company and Regulatory procedures
* Ability to communicate (read, write, and speak) effectively
* Ability to operate hand tools or other equipment to accomplish
* Able to use Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel,
* Demonstrated ability to maintain a consistent safe work ethic
* Knowledge of emergency response procedures and DOT motor carrier
* Must be willing and able to attend/complete required training
* Must be willing and able to work in small team environments
* Must be willing and able to work in various locations, both
indoors and outdoors, in a variety of weather conditions and
* Must have safe driving skills
* Must possess a valid drivers license
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Nearest Major Market: Midland
Job Segment: Electrical, Testing, Pipeline, Quality Assurance, Data
Entry, Engineering, Technology, Energy, Administrative
Exxon Mobil Corporation.
Website : http://www.exxonmobil.com/
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. We hold an industry-leading inventory of global oil and gas resources. We are the world’s largest refiner and marketer of petroleum products, and our chemical company ranks among the world’s largest. We apply science and innovation to find better, safer and cleaner ways to deliver the energy the world needs.